Capture the fleeting moments of the first few weeks with your newborn with either a in-home or in-studio newborn photo session. It's best to schedule newborns before your due date and book session between 6-14 days after birth. You'll be amazed at how different newborn babies look after two weeks! We also encourage parents, siblings and even pets to participate in the photo session. Consider this newborn session is also an opportunity to create your first family photo. As your baby grows and recognized themselves in the photographs displayed in your home, they gain a strong understanding and confidence in just how important they are to have had their very own photo shoot. Bringing a baby into your world is such a huge transition that deserves to be celebrated. Creating a safe, comfortable environment for you and your baby is a priority. We use smart practices, safe poses, and photo compositing to create certain looks that could otherwise be a little too risky for your precious cargo! We'll make sure to plan around the baby's schedule to assure our best chances for a happy, easy experience. After the session we will schedule your reveal and design session to create your custom artwork.
• A discovery consultation to lean about all of the things you have fallen in love with about your newborn.
• Your in-studio photo session.
• A cinematic reveal and design consultation to review 30-40 of the best photographs from your session.
• Natural retouching of your photographs.
• At the end of the session you’ll have an opportunity to purchase everything that you love in the form of wall art, prints, albums, fine art folios, and more!
Your session fee includes:
Let us schedule your consultation, answer your questions, and discover more about you and what you're looking for!
Electric Love Studios is a family photography studio featuring children’s portraits, couple’s portraits, family portraits, newborn portraits, maternity portraits, any many more, serving Northern, NJ, West Caldwell, NJ, Caldwell, NJ, Morristown, NJ, Essex Fells, NJ, Montclair, NJ and Morris Plains, NJ